Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Model: 4.236
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 80hp
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
- Year: 1990
1 Port Street East
Mississauga, Ontario, CA, L5G 4N1
Tel:905 271 2222
- new windlass and battery, 2005
- new bow thruster, 2006
- new Seldon Furling 2006
- wiring updated 2006
- twin central air and heat units (12,000 and 16,000 BTU) 2006
- new mainsail 2006
- 4 new house batteries 2008 approx.
- new cabin cushions/covers 2010
- new cocpit cushions 2011
- new stack-pack (sail cover etc) 2014
- new Tides mainsail handling system 2014
- new water heater 2015
- new battery charger 2015
- new Max-Prop 4- blade feathering propeller 2015
- new dripless PSS shaft seal 2015
- new (heavy duty) stainless steel shaft, strut and cutlass
bearing to accept Max-Prop.
- new engine throttle and transmission cables 2015
- new exhaust hoses 2015
- refrigerator/icebox compressor pump replaced 2016
- bottom paint professionally removed and bottom epoxy coated
(with Inter-protect 2000 barrier coat) 2016
- new CSC Micron antifouling 2016 (repainted yearly as needed)
- new fenders 2016-2017
- complete furling overhaul by the Rigging Shop 2017
- engine fuel injection pump and injectors rebuilt 2017
- new wind/depth/speed instruments 2018
- new electric furling winch 2018
- bow thruster motor rebuilt 2018
- new secondary bilge pump 2018
- new furling jib (Evolution Sails) 2019
- new shore power cable and Y-cable 2019
- new water system pressure tank 2019
- new automatic main bilge pump 2019
- sheets, halyards and lines updated continuously as required
- regular maintenance as required
- Winter cradle - 8 pad folding with feet
- 8 fenders
- numerous dock lines
- 6 life jackets
- flares and required Canadian safety gear
Beautiful wood interior not found on modern yachts. Lots of light and ventilation from overhead hatches.
Preferred 3 cabin owners version.
Large owners cabin forward makes for a great live aboard or a great boat for cruising in style.
Lots of upgrades keep the boat fresh and modern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
To view this well maintained and nicely upgraded 1990 Beneteau 500 please call Shawn at 416 871 5812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
And as always. Thank you for your time.