Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 3JH4E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Year: 2008
- Engine Hours: 455
1 Port Street East
Mississauga, Ontario, CA, L5G 4N1
Tel:905 271 2222
- Shoal Draft
- Deluxe Saloon Table (folding leaves and storage)
- Deluxe Teak Cockpit table and cover
- Upgraded Teak cockpit sole
- In mast furling
- Standard Horizon Matrix CLX 3000S & Remote cockpit mike SH VH-310 Radio
- Raymarine Tridata and wind with repeater
- ST 6001 Autopilot
- E Series Raymarine Chart Plotter
- Teak Series Cockpit floor and seat tops
- Rope Cutter on propeller shaft
- Weatherproof Cockpit speakers
- Extra House battery (total of 3) plus dedicated start battery for total battery count of 4 - House batteries replaced 2012 - start battery 2019
- Shore Power 30 amp service with 50 foot power cord - Connection in the stern
- Cabin Top Electric Harken 40.2 Winch - Upgrade from standard
- Custom stern boarding ladder with extra step
- Yanmar diesel 3JH4E - 40 HP engine with shaft and 3 blade fixed prop
- Genco: dodger with Lexan windows, Bimini, and Screened Enclosure (enclosure updated 2019)
- Genco winter cover
- 41' chain and 124 ' rode
- Stainless Steel delta anchor
- Bruce secondary anchor
- Quick Antares Electric Windlass
- Quick hot water
- ENO propane - 2 burner stove and oven
- Aluminum propane tank + 1 steel tank
- Brand new stainless steel Dickinson marine BBQ
- VDO Stero
- Steel Cradle with 8 support pads
- Jeanneau Vessel Owner's Manual and all manufacturer's equipment manuals.
- Honda 4 hp outboard engine - Purchased July 2017 17.5 hours
- Walker Bay 8 foot dinghy
- Yanmar engine hours - end of 2018 Season 449 hours
- Hot Water Element Repaired ( Bayport) 2019
- New Jabsco large bowl toilet - 2019
- Led Lights throughout cabins 2019
- Out board engine ( Hoist) - 2017
- Dickinson BBQ Spitfire - 2019
- Main and Genoa 10 Point inspected and repaired, North Sails Toronto - 2019
- New Screens for cockpit enclosure - 2019
- 41' chain and 124' rode
- 33lb stainless delta anchor
- Bruce secondary anchor
- House batteries changed in - 2012 (total 4 batteries - 3 house - 1 start)
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 39 Deck Salon is a great boat. The smallest of the Deck Salon series she stood her own. A beautiful airy and sun filled salon with two well appointed cabins, one head with a large storage off the port side makes for a very well laid out boat and a great family cruiser.
A gorgeous teak cockpit, dodger and bimini and full enclosure makes for a wonderful place to spend time on deck.
She is in great shape. Nicely well cared for by her one owner since new and always fresh water. I sold her new and have known her and loved her ever since.
Call me to arrange a viewing. If you are looking for a Jeanneau specifically or a mid-size cruiser in general this 2008 deck salon is well worth looking at.
One more note. If you see a Kayak in any of the pictures, they are not included in this offer. Please refer to this listing as the vessel's inventory.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
To view this stunning Jeanneau 39 Deck Salon, please contact Shawn Bannon at 416 871 5812 or email email@example.com
And as always. Thank you for your time.