Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Feathering
1 Port Street East
Mississauga, Ontario, CA, L5G 4N1
Tel:905 271 2222
I : 47.67 ft
J : 14.75 ft
P : 44.25 ft
E : 15.08 ft
Working Sail Area : 881.00 sq ft
Upgraded Teak cockpit sole, teak cockpit seats and teak decks. Warm and soft underfoot and absolutely beautiful to look at.
3 blade feathering prop
Quick Electrical Windlass Remote
4 winches - 1 electric
3 Harken Winch handles
Spare floating Handle
Electric Windlass Handle for manual release
Emergency Tiller, flares (expired) life jackets (4) Life Sling, fire extinguishers, horn, axe, heaving line (2), life ring, horn, flashlight
Four dock lines
Four new (summer 2019) Nautilus Deep Cycle Batteries
Richardson’s Chart book and Cruising Guide
Weems and Plath Navigation Set
Dufour Dish set of 8 (plates, side plates, salad bowls, soup bowls and serving plate, cups and glasses)
Upgraded interior cushions
Raymarine ST 70 system (3 displays) wind speed and direction, water depth and boat speed
Raymarine E90-Series Wide Screen
Suunto Compasses (2)
Samsung 32” TV with remote
Deck Brush (2) with associated cleaning materials
Power cords 30A 125 V (2)
Marinco Power inverter 30A 125 V
Harken Bosuns Chair
Lewmar Electric Winch on coach roof to assist with halyard raising
Portable Electric fans (2)
Battery powered fans (2)
- Hand Laminated GRP hull
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull. Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by infusion process.
- Epoxy encapsulated cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy-form. Stainless steel, solid stock.
- Wooden hand rails on the roof.
- Toerail in solid wood
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt
- Stem head fitting, double anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red LED navigation lights
- Pushpits with life ring buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light , and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminum mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chain plate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chain plates for the back stay.
- Two deck fillers for water and one for fuel
- Main sheet track on and adjustable traveler on coach roof. Boom vang
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks. Genoa sheet turning blocks on cockpit coaming.
- 4 and 3 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns,mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- 9 clutches on coach roof
- Two x 40 ST halyard winches on the roof
- Two x 46 ST primary winches on cockpit coamings close to the helmsman.
- Raymarine ST 70 system - 3 displays - showing wind speed and direction, water depth and boat speed and dedicated autopilot control
- Raymarine E90-Series Wide Screen with Great Lakes chip
- Suunto Compasses (2)
- Samsung 32” TV with remote
- Xbox 360
- VHF radio at nav station
- Cockpit seats and helmsman seat, cockpit floor and cockpit folding table are finished in beautiful nautical teak hardwood.
- 2 large cockpit lockers. Lids fitted with gas cylinders and padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Engine lever and control panel within easy reach for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Telescopic bathing ladder in stainless steel integrated in the aft platform
- Gas cylinder locker starboard aft.
- Storage compartment for a life raft, easily accessible from the cockpit and aft platform.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower in port aft locker. Lovely after a day on the water.
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming light.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with two single line reefing system.
- Genoa roller furling system.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear - halyard, sheets and blocks (no sail)
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, intermediate and lower shrouds.
- Pre-stretched running rigging including ; Main and Genoa sheets, main halyard and genoa halyard, topping lift, two reefing lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens and bag. Furling Genoa with anti-UV protection.
- Very efficient ventilation ensured by:
- 7 deck hatches with integrated mushroom ventilators, 4 opening port-lights on roof with curtains.
- 8 hull port-lights as well as 4 fixed port-lights add to the saloon's natural brightness.
- Numerous ceiling spotlights and reading lights come in a chrome finish.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood. Makes for a rich warm interior.
- Cabin doors with a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Floor in solid Moabi wood
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- Cabin lining in white coloured marine plywood.
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboard in Plexi-glass with stops and lock.
- Curved wooden steps and access to engine by lifting stair case on jacks.
- Two handrails.
- Dedicated stowage for companionway door.
- Large berth approximately 195cm long with a 10 cm think mattress with washable cover.
- Under the berth: 160 litre water tank and access to stowage locker
- Full length shelf with sea-fiddle over the berth along-side the hull.
- Large hanging locker with shelves.
- Access to navigation instrument transducers
- Overhead hatch provides loads of light and ventilation
- Standing headroom and room to move around and get changed.
- Spacious head compartment with shower
- Manual marine toilet
- Bathroom with integrated wash basin in synthetic Corian stone.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap hot/cold.
- Large mirror.
- The shower has direct drainage overboard by an electric pump.
- A large U-shaped settee is on the port side with cushions made out of foam with washable covers in upgraded faux leather
- A central fixed settee has a hinged stowage area underneath
- Further stowage is available under seats and behind backrests.
- Big salon table with inegrated plate holder. which converts to a double berth
- Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the settee.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- 4 hull port lights to bring light into the interior
- Linear galley running down starboard side provides plenty of workspace.
- Galley with large work top in synthetic Corian stone.
- Double stainless steel sink, Chrome plated brass mixer tap.
- Two burner stainless steel stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- 12v electric refrigerator unit (180 litres) with both frontal and top opening.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Open and closed storage lockers
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Large format chart table with a hinged desk top.
- Ergonomic wooden seat with stowage underneath and covered with a white vinyl cushion.
- Instruments console.
- 12 V electric switch panel alongside the chart table
- Storage and drawer under chart table top
- Closed lockers above the electric switch panel.
- Double berth approximately 193 cm long.
- 10 cm thick mattress
- Large hanging locker with double door and shelf above.
- Full length shelf with fiddle alongside the cabin lining.
- 200 litre fuel tank under port berth.
- Battery switches on the vertical area of the starboard berth.
- Technical area with storage facilities between aft berths.
- Volvo 40 hp . Sail-drive transmission. Heat ex-changer, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank with gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handles.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Polyethylene tanks have a total capacity of approximately 360 litres with inspection plates and electric gauges on tanks.
- Pressurized water system, 20 litre water heater.
- Electric bilge pump with strainer and controls on switchboard.
- Manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit.
- Bilge integrated in hull and keel with easy access to strainer under floor boards.
- Drainage of shower water by pumps direct to the sea, easily accessible under the washbasins.
- 12V DC System, Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 4 x 100 Ah house batteries. Switch for each battery.bank
- House batteries replaced spring 2019
- 30 amp / 110 volt shore power system with battery charger and 50 foot shore power cord (2 cords)
- engine alternator charges batteries while underway
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing of this stunning Dufour 405 please give me a call at 416 871 5812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And as always, thank you for your time.